Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sad state of S.A.D. and 107

Wow. Over a month with no posts. Sorry anyone out there. My bad. I'm gonna try and get back on it. I recently put together three submissions for a residency program at the Atlantic Center for the Arts featuring Paul Pope, Craig Thompson, and Svetlana Chmekova, which was one of the reasons for the lack of updates. As a result I already have bunches of other stuff scanned so I've got material to last me a while. Along with some new sketches there is also a new page at the top where I will be posting my old Buckethead strip.There are more comics to come, along with some thumbnails and layouts for upcoming Thundarr pages. So wish me luck with the residency. Hopefully I'll be back to regular posts and catch up to a sketch a day ( I'm only 52 behind!) once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment